Apple officially announced the new iPhone SE a while ago, its affordable smartphone with the appearance of iPhone 8, ie 4.7 ” IPS LCD Retina display with large bezels and home button with Touch ID, and a price starting from € 499 for the version with 64GB storage.
In the rest of the technical features, the iPhone SE comes with an A13 Bionic processor, ie the one used in iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, single 12MP camera with Smart HDR function for combining multiple shots in one final with improved lighting and more detail, new portrait mode that uses machine learning technology for depth information, but also 4K video capture at 60fps with active OIS for “cinematic image stabilization”. On the front, there is a 7MP selfie camera with portrait mode.
It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the postits battery capacity ( update: it’s 1821mAh like the iPhone 8), nor (traditionally) theRAM ( update: it’s 3GB), and in the box, there is only 5W power charger, although it supports charging up to 18W.
The new iPhone SE will be available for pre-order from April 17, 2020, and will be released on April 24, 2020, at € 499 for the 64GB version, € 569 for the 128GB version and € 699 for the 256GB version, and includes 1 year free Apple TV + service. Available colors are black, white and red.
iPhone SE 2020
- 4.7 ” IPS LCD Retina True Tone (1334 x 750)
- A13 Bionic Processor
- RAM 3GB
- Storage space 64GB / 128GB / 256GB
- 12MP camera (6-element lens) with OIS, 4K video at 60fps
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode
- dualSIM (eSIM)
- WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Gigabit LTE
- IOS 13 operating system
- 1821mAh battery with wireless charging support
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3mm
- Weight 148gr
- Construction certified to the IP67 standard