Nubia has made its name in the field of gaming smartphones in order Red Magic and wants to gain even more market share by launching a more affordable model that could perhaps be described as a “premium mid-range”.
The Nubia Play may not have the market-leading processor ( Snapdragon 765G ), but offers the gamer access networks 5G and display rate 144Hz refresh! In terms of design, it follows the line of the Red Magic series, including the trigger buttons on the sides with the ability to reprogram (eg to shoot without touching the screen).
Another notable feature is the ICE 2.5 cooling system, which according to the company reduces the temperature of the device to 16 ° C, while the 5100mAh battery and the quad-core camera with 48MP main sensor Sony IMX582 f / 1.75 do not go unnoticed.
The Nubia Play will be released directly to China at prices 2399 yuan (approximately € 310) for issuing 6GB + 128GB and 2699 yuan (approximately € 350) for the version 8GB + 256GB. Great prices, although it will be difficult if they are released in Europe.
- 6.65 ” AMOLED FHD + screen (2340 x 1080, 144Hz)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor
- RAM 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Four-sided camera 48MP Sony IMX582 f / 1.75 + 8MP ultrawide 120º + 2MP macro + 2MP depth
- Front selfie camera 12MP
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Trigger buttons
- dual WiFi, dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, 4G LTE, 5G (SA & NSA)
- Android 10 operating system with Nubia 8.0 UI
- 5100mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 support
- USB Type-C sockets, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions 171.7 x 78.5 x 9.1mm
- Weight 210gr